- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 24 days ago
- May 29: Nissan Recalls 402,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 27 days ago
- May 16: South Korea Accuses Nissan of Cheating Emissions Tests news | 40 days ago
- May 12: Mitsubishi: 'Improper Manipulation' of Fuel Consumption Rates news | 44 days ago
- May 5: Consumer Group: Don't Buy Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier or Xterra news | 51 days ago
2002 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
Worst 2002 Altima clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.