- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- April 26: Infiniti Q50 InTouch Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 4 days ago
- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 14 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 34 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 36 days ago
2002 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
Worst 2002 Altima suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- struts and shocks leaking2
- car sways from side to side1
- rear suspension has sagged1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear5
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.