- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 28 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 30 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
2003 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
Worst 2003 Altima brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- squeaky brakes2
- emergency brake is broken1
- premature brake wear1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.