- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 8 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 28 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 30 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 35 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 44 days ago
2003 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
Worst 2003 Altima brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- squeaky brakes2
- emergency brake is broken1
- premature brake wear1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.