6.0

2004 Nissan Altima body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Altima:

2004 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Oct 302011

Altima LX 2.5L

I brought my car new and every year the car has been waxed at least 2 times. In October 2011 I noticed that my paint was faiding on the top by the sunroof (It is now down to almost silver all the paint as come off) and truck. It is now also noticable on the top of my 4 doors.

Is this a defect? Has this happend to anyone else? I would like Nissan to address the problem.

Thank you.