2004 Nissan Altima seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Altima:

2004 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Nov 232010

Head on collision with another vehicle. I was traveling 15mph and the other vehicle was traveling 30mph! the air bags never deployed...

- Springfield, VA, USA

Apr 302010

Altima 4-cyl

On my 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5, due to some one crashing into me, the passenger airbag deployed then caught on fire.

- Corona, CA, USA

Oct 062009

Air bags didn't deploy. Another vehicle did a illegal U-turn in front of me causing me to T-bone her. Approx mph 30-35.

- Lawton, OK, USA

Jul 012004

Altima 4-cyl

During a recent accident where my 2004 Nissan Altima hit the back of a 2002 Chevy Blazer, my passenger side airbag deployed but my driver side airbag did not deploy. There was not a passenger in the passenger seat. There was more damage on the driver side than the passenger side.

- Delta, PA, USA