- May 16: South Korea Accuses Nissan of Cheating Emissions Tests news | 12 days ago
- May 12: Mitsubishi: 'Improper Manipulation' of Fuel Consumption Rates news | 16 days ago
- May 5: Consumer Group: Don't Buy Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier or Xterra news | 23 days ago
- May 4: Nissan Recalls Rogue For Lift Gates That Won't Stay Open recalls | 24 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls 3.8 Million Vehicles to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 28 days ago
Heat/Ac Does't Work Properly
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 86,551 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 13 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (9 reports)
- no heat when idling (2 reports)
- replaced coil (1 reports)
- see above (1 reports)
AC / heater problem