- January 29: Nissan Recalls 930,000 Altima Cars To Replace Hood Latches recalls | 7 days ago
- December 12: Nissan Recalls Rogue To Fix Roll Away Risk recalls | 55 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Recalls Altima and Maxima To Fix Brake Calipers recalls | 76 days ago
Heat/Ac Does't Work Properly
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 79,180 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- no heat when idling (2 reports)
- replaced coil (1 reports)
- see above (1 reports)
AC / heater problem