- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 2 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 8 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Recalls 2016 Sentra Over Stalling Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 56 days ago
- May 29: Nissan Recalls 402,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 59 days ago
Electronic Control Module, Recall Cost
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced sensors (2 reports)
- new camshaft position sensor (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)