- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 35 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 46 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 48 days ago
Electronic Control Module, Recall Cost
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced sensors (2 reports)
- new camshaft position sensor (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)