- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 15 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 20 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 22 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: Filler Pipe And Cap Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem