- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 11 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 12 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 21 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2005 Nissan Altima (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 16 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 18 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 76,585 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem