- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 9 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 18 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 6 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 51,510 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem