9.3

1. replace tires (2 reports)
  2. recall for front end (1 reports)
2005 Nissan Altima wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Nissan Altima:

2005 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Apr 012008

Altima SL 4 cyl

I bought a Nissan Altima 2005 new, replaced tires at 25,000 miles and now it has 55,000 miles and this set needs replacing. Two sets of tires with only 55,000 miles....unbelievable.

- , Linville, VA, USA

May 052006

Altima SE 3.5L V6

Stock tires lasted up to 30 000 miles and that was it. I was told by several mechanics that that's usual for dealers and manufacturers to use cheap low price tires in the order to get them rolled out the parking lot when they get sold. Now, I got Yokohamas AVID V4S as being very good tires and had 60,000 thread ware warranty. Well I am on 21000 at this moment and it appearers to me that there is only about 30% left of the thread life on it.

Will claim the warranty - but more likely to see being refused since I drive Altima as shity car

- , Libertyville, IL, USA

Mar 192007

Altima V6

My 05 Altima tires has been replaced at least 6 times in the past 2 years. I have had it aligned three times without success. This the problem with at least 6 others that I have questioned with 05 Altima.

- , Jacksonville, NC, USA