- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 30 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 56 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 67 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 73 days ago
Tires Wear Out Prematurely
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 59,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace tires (3 reports)
- recall for front end (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem