2007 Nissan Altima accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Altima:

2007 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Nov 012015

Altima

My dashboard has become soft, mushy, has many cracks and has become shiny. I have noticed that if I am driving during the day at high sun, it is most difficult to see the road due to the glare that it makes on my windshield.

- Pearland, TX, USA

Jun 032013

Altima

I replaced the radio in my 2007 Nissan Altima and when I did the dashboard around the radio completely crumbled. This is when I realized that my dashboard was melting. My whole dashboard is melting. This is starting to affect my driving abilities because its so shiny that it reflects in my window and makes it hard to see.

- Meraux, LA, USA