2007 Nissan Altima accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Altima:

2007 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Apr 142015

My door behind the drivers side doesn't open and we have tried everything, I have taken my car 2 a dealership and they worked on it for over an hr, and they couldn't get 2 open. And until my door is fixed, I can't get it inspected. And this is the only vehicle I have. I need my ddor fixed or formula Nissan needs 2 replace my car and put me in a different vehicle. This has been an on going thing, and I don't have the money 2 pay someone per hr. As I live on a fixed income.

- Washington, VT, USA

Oct 162014

I was driving and I heard a clunk that did not seem to affect my driving ability or stability of the car. However, later that day when I turned on the cars heat; it would blow but only cold air was coming out of the vents regardless of the temperature setting or mode setting. My mechanic replaced the 2 thermostats but that did not fix the problem. This problem was a sudden onset and was not gradual in nature. My mechanic speculated that the heating coil became clogged but to replace it the cost would be in excess of $900. I'd also think the clogged system would have caused a more gradual decline in heating function.

- St. Louis , MO, USA

Jan 162012

Altima 6-cyl

My brake light randomly turns on/off regardless of the speed I am going. Also when I apply the brakes, it is definitely a rough and jagged slow down, compared to previously owned vehicles. Nissan should take responsibility of the issue, otherwise their reputation may suffer from this. I am hoping word of mouth and individual research will result in more documented incidents, and the NHTSA will grant a long awaited recall.

- Antelope`, CA, USA