2007 Nissan Altima cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Altima:

2007 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Jan 212011

Altima 4-cyl

I had no problems with my air conditioner until one day I started the car and a horrible noise started. I took it to the shop and a mechanic told me to keep the A/C button pushed so the clutch would stay engaged until I can get it fixed. I had it repaired today and the total cost was $870.11. My mechanic called Nissan and was told there was a notice for this problem, but no recall.

- Bell Buckle, TN, USA

Nov 192008

One week after taking my 2007 Nissan Altima into the dealership for an oil change and some recalls, I heard a grinding noise coming from under the hood during startup. Upon further diagnosis, the noise would come back when the A/C was turned off. The ironic part is, this was the first time the dealership had seen my car since the 36,000 mile warranty had expired. Now, another week later, the A/C will not even work, and no repair shop can repair it except the dealership.

- Walterboro, SC, USA