- May 16: South Korea Accuses Nissan of Cheating Emissions Tests news | 8 days ago
- May 12: Mitsubishi: 'Improper Manipulation' of Fuel Consumption Rates news | 12 days ago
- May 5: Consumer Group: Don't Buy Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier or Xterra news | 19 days ago
- May 4: Nissan Recalls Rogue For Lift Gates That Won't Stay Open recalls | 20 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls 3.8 Million Vehicles to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 24 days ago
2010 Nissan Altima
AC / heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: You don't want to get 2009 and 2010 Altima owners started about their cars. That is, unless, you know how to start their cars.
These vehicles can suddenly become impossible to start thanks to a faulty electronic steering column lock (ESCL). Nissan dealers will gladly replace it, but that will run you $1000.
It's one of the many reasons this car was named CarTalk's Turd of the Week and given our Beware of this Clunker badge. Two dubious honors.
More info & videos are available over at NissanProblems.com.
Worst 2010 Altima AC / heater Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.