- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 36 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Battery Won't Hold Charge
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You don't want to get 2009 and 2010 Altima owners started about their cars. That is, unless, you know how to start their cars.
These vehicles can suddenly become impossible to start thanks to a faulty electronic steering column lock (ESCL). Nissan dealers will gladly replace it, but that will run you $1000.
It's one of the many reasons this car was named CarTalk's Turd of the Week and given our Beware of this Clunker badge. Two dubious honors.
More info & videos are available over at NissanProblems.com.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 29,862 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- replace battery (1 reports)
- replaced battery (1 reports)