2011 Nissan Altima wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Altima:

2011 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Nov 302011

Sbrp215/55tr17 Continental conti pro contact all-season tires on my 2011 Nissan Altima coupe. I've had issues with the tires and the check tire pressure light since I purchased it in October 2010. I've had it in to the dealership on numerous occasions and the problem was never completely resolved. The light was a daily occurance and at 20K I considered trading the vehicle in because I didn't feel comfortable driving the vehicle. It felt unsafe - even on dry pavement. I finally bought new tires at 30K miles because I was tired of having to put air in the tires every morning. That is half of the expected life of the tires. The tire had a leak that caused moisture to get into the tire and corroded the sensor. Nissan claims they will not replace the sensors in cold weather climates even though it is still under warranty and I have reported the tire issue to them numerous times. The weather has nothing to do with the sensors seizing. If the tires were not defective the sensors wouldn't corrode. Replaced tires and sensor at 30,990.

- Appleton, WI, USA