2012 Nissan Altima brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Altima:

2012 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Jan 012015

Altima

2012 Nissan Altima. Consumer writes in regards to brake noises.

- Washington, DC, USA

Jan 092012

Altima 4-cyl

I was driving my vehicle and was traveling at speed of the road and I wanted to make a full stop but I hit a car in front of me! I pushed and pushed the brakes and the vehicle never brake!! also my air bags did not deploy!! there is physical and bodily damage to the car in front of me! also my car was damaged! Nissan should step up to fix this problem!

- Avondale , AZ, USA

Aug 192011

Altima 4-cyl

All Nissan have loud clunking sound at startup at around 30 miles per hour. Nissan says it is the ABS brake test. Very annoying and very loud.

- Henderson, NV, USA