- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 5 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment Adaptive Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "avoid like the plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,167 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem