- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 24 days ago
- May 29: Nissan Recalls 402,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 27 days ago
- May 16: South Korea Accuses Nissan of Cheating Emissions Tests news | 40 days ago
- May 12: Mitsubishi: 'Improper Manipulation' of Fuel Consumption Rates news | 44 days ago
- May 5: Consumer Group: Don't Buy Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier or Xterra news | 51 days ago
Heated Seats Malfunction
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "avoid like the plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 75 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new wiring harness (2 reports)
accessories - interior problem