- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 24 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 35 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 41 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Recalls 2016 Sentra Over Stalling Problems recalls | 44 days ago
- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 89 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "avoid like the plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,665 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.