- January 22: Nissan Recalls 3 Models For Braking and Steering Problems
- January 20: Nissan Rogue Investigated For Airbags That Deploy Too Late
- January 17: Nissan Agrees to Repair Nissan Quest Gas Gauge Problems
- January 15: Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Lawsuit Gets in Gear
- January 1: Nissan Recalls Armada SUVs To Replace Transmissions
Cvt Shuttering, Vibration, Running Roughly
2013 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima is showing multiple early problem trends, prompting us to give it our “beware of this clunker” badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission). Not to mention constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,114 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 28 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)
- new transmission (6 reports)
- nothing fixed (5 reports)
- replace transmission (3 reports)