- February 24: Nissan Frontier Recalled Because of Fire Risk
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
Cvt Shuttering, Vibration, Running Roughly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima is showing an early trend of problems with a whining noise from the power steering pump, & vibration/jerking from the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 6,018 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 15 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- new transmission (5 reports)
- nothing fixed (2 reports)