- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 8 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment Adaptive Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem