- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 8 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 18,285 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem