Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.

Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount of low-mileage problems related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).

2015 Nissan Altima accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Altima:

2015 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Mar 232015

I came too a stop sign. I proceeded to make a right turn as I accelerated I heard what sounded like a gunshot. The sunroof apparently exploded and it rained glass on me. I was shocked I pulled over and looked throughout car looking for a object thinking it was thrown at the car. I exited looked for physical damage besides the shattered roof. Nothing was scratched or dented. I looked at the roof I noticed the glass shattered upward. It looked like it exploded inside out. I looked up online and see this happens more then I thought.

- Bronx, NY, USA