- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 9 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 29 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 31 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 36 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 45 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2015 Nissan Altima (Page 2 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 8,571 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem