8.0

2016 Nissan Altima miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Altima:

2016 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Sep 262016

Altima

While driving down the street & approaching a red light, I heard a loud pop as if it was a gun shot!! I pulled over & noticed that my windshield had a crack in it.

- Wauwatosa, WI, USA

May 012016

Altima

My 2016 Nissan Altima sr stalls/loses power while accelerating, like into traffic, or while slowing down and the accelerating again. I have had it to the dealership but they can't determine what is causing the issue and can't duplicate it on demand. This has happen several times since I purchased it on Feb 29, 2016 the dealership installed a new part pertaining to the brakes which cause it to not accelerate while the brake is applied but the problem has continued since that was installed. The issue has always seemed to happen after the car has set for an extended time (while I'm at work, etc) usually after it happens it will drive and function as normal for some time. (problem with duplicating it by the dealership) the dealership has my car at the present time but plans to return it to me without solving the problem. My fear is that this could cause an accident in the future if its not solved.

- Altus, OK, USA