7.0

2. replace ABS actuator (1 reports)
2004 Nissan Armada brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Armada:

2004 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Sep 142016

Armada LE 5.2L

SIMILAR TO OTHERS, ABS SYSTEM FAILED WHILE IN STOP & GO TRAFFIC. I WAS ABLE TO PULL OFF WITHOUT HITTING ANOTHER CAR. THE PROBLEM RESET ITSELF AFTER TURNING CAR OFF AND BACK ON. I BROUGHT THE ARMADA TO 2 DIFFERENT NISSAN DEALERSHIP FOR A TOTAL OF 6 WEEKS WITHOUT A SOLUTION. I WAS INITIALLY TOLD THAT A SOFTWARE UPDATE NEEDED TO DOWNLOADED TO MY ARMADA. THE DEALERSHIP COULD NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPDATE THE SOFTWARE. I WAS FINALLY TOLD THAT THEY WOULD NEED TO REPLACE THE ABS ACTUATOR AT A COST OF $2500 TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM. I WAS NEVER TOLD OF AN ONGOING ISSUE OR CLASS ACTION SUIT ABOUT THE SAME PROBLEM I AM HAVING.

- , Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Apr 262016

Armada SE V8

Car hardly brakes or not at all, makes grinding noise like scrapping metal or that sort. brakes and rotors repaired and problem still persists. Problem is sporadic but scary when it does happens. In addition turns on ABS, VDC/OFF, BRAKE dash lights. Really a bad car, ever since I got it, I should have gotten rid of it ASAP. I will never, ever in my whole life will buy NISSAN again. Let's not talk about the expensive bad slow service.

- , Rio Grande, Puerto Rico