2004 Nissan Armada drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Armada:

2004 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Nov 102005

Armada 8-cyl

The rear end went out on my Nissan Armada. I was towing a camper well below the tow limit. I also own a Nissan titan truck. The rear ends are made by dana for Nissan. I love my Nissan trucks but fill dana should issue a recall to correct the problem for Nissan before somebody gets hurt or killed. Nissan did replace my rear end at no charge, but what about the next time.

- Pensacola, FL, USA

Dec 232003

Armada 8-cyl

Nissan sold me a car wherein the transmission was not bolted to the frame. Ecause of a missing bolt, the front differential collided repeatedly with the cv joint, control arm, axle, and underside of the vehicle.

- Hinsdale, IL, USA