1.9

2004 Nissan Armada lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Armada:

2004 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Aug 102016

Armada

Brakes, at about 65mph car shakes violently, tv in the middle sounds like its falling out, engine turning over but not starting

- Shepherdsville, KY, USA

Nov 042014

Armada

I own a 2004 Nissan Armada I bought it used 1 year ago after a couple of months I started see that the brake light will turn on (like if I had the emergency brake) and my SUV would not stop the worst was in halloween when kids where crossing the street the light turned on and the stopping distance was huge thank god I was only going like 25 -30 mph nothing happened please Nissan take care of this major problem.

- Moreno Valley , CA, USA