9.4

2005 Nissan Armada miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Nissan Armada:

2005 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Jan 022006

Armada 8-cyl

Well I thought that I was purchasing a really good and safe vehicle at first, but now I am finding to almost doubt myself.... well I have been driving my Nissan Armada for about two months now and it used to get me to work and back home on a daily basis. It is also used to take me and my children to the doctors etc. I had felt this vibration in the truck and steering wheel and I did not think it was anything until it started to get worse as the days progressed. If I go over 30 mph and have to slow down the vibration is real minor. If I go over 35 mph it takes longer to stop and the vibration gets worst. I have called up the dealer to try to get this problem fixed and they told me that I have to make an apt. And just wait to see if they can fix it... so far no call back of any kind.

- Pearl City , HI, USA