1.9

2006 Nissan Armada miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan Armada:

2006 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Oct 302016

Armada

Brake light came on and car was not stopping. Luck no one was in front of me and my kids was in car.

- Washington, DC, USA

Jun 162016

Armada

There is a buzzing noise from the front cabin after the engine is turned off.

- Haltom City, TX, USA

Jan 012016

Armada

The light for the air bag is on and the check engine also if my car has recalls why havent I got any notice yet on these things.

- Winter Garden, FL, USA

Mar 232013

Armada

At 61000miles 2005 Armada taken to tracy ca Nissan dealer they gave me estimate$ 2900 dollars to replace catalyst converter system. But I figure out Nissan give warranty for cat up to 75000 miles.that means they are doing bull shih they spouse to be let me know that it will be free, right. But god luck I took off battery wire and reset then went to smog in ca and I was passed but now my truck has 83000 miles and I got again engine light that says PO420 mean cat converter need to replace which is 2800 dollars I can't afford that much so my question is who's fault is it Nissan or me but I took my vehicle to dealer at 61000 miles but that time they cheated

- Tracy, CA, USA

May 052015

Armada

On May 5 2015 my family and I were driving on the 84 going East. When suddenly we heard a loud noise and the Nissan Armada started vibrating and we had to make an emergency stop on the side of the highway. When my husband looked under the truck the drive shaft had broken off completely with out any warning. The drive shaft damaged the transmission and the muffler the exhaust and another thing I dont know the name. We were very lucky that the truck didn't flip over. I called Nissan letting them know of this issue they told me that they will get back to me on Monday. This is very dangerous and all drive shafts should be recalled and replaced free. My husband already replaced ours but just the cost of all the repairs is well over 2000 dollars which in my opinion Nissan Corp should be paying for.

- Hartford, CT, USA

Oct 142009

Armada

I was driving one day with my 3 kids in the car and the vdc slip and brake light came on out of no where. I contacted the dealer and I brough the vehicle in to have it checked after paying for them to diagnosis it they said they found nothing wrong with it. The light continued to ccome on several times and each time I would take it in and they would say nothing was wrong. One particular day I was driving with my 3 kids and I went to stop and the brakes began to do a pulsing action and sounded as though they were grinding and the car would not stop. I started to cry and panic because I had all of my kids in the car and had no idea what to do so I put the car in neutral and let the car roll and just pulled away from traffic as much as I could. Finally I pulled into a parking lot where I hit the breaks and emergency break to make it stop. I placed the car in park and was terrified to drive after that so I contacted the dealer and asked if I could bring it in immediately. Once at the dealer I was told again nothing was wrong and that my brakes were fine and they did not find anything. The same thing happen to me 2 more times and still no one seems to find anything wrong. My brakes have been replaced and each time I press on them I am terrified that the car is not gonna stop. The brakes always feel as though they aren't gonna stop and they have an uneasy feeling when you press them. I cannot claim the car as a lemon because I bought it used with 29,000 miles which is not alot. I feel that there is a defect in the brake system for the Nissan Armada because my car did not have alot of miles when this started and it is still having issues.

- Land O Lakes, FL, USA