2008 Nissan Armada lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Armada:

2008 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Jun 012015

The rear overhead console became loose and fell while I was at work one day, when I came out to my vehicle the whole console was hanging by one of the wires that connects to the ac and radio in the ceiling. I have 3 young children that sit in the second seat of my vehicle where the console had fallen, thank goodness they were not sitting there that day! I had asked my mechanic to attempt to fix the console, he was not able to and suggested that I bring it to my local Nissan dealership. From the multiple complaints that I have read online regarding this issue, Nissan is not considering it a recall item.... why not"?" it is obviously a bad design, it is too big, it is not attached to the ceiling securely enough for such a big console and once the plastic becomes older and brittle.... it breaks! now, I do not have ac or lights throughout my vehicle due to the vents and lights being in the ceiling for anyone riding in the second and third seats aka my children!

- Denham Springs, LA, USA