2009 Nissan Armada drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Nissan Armada:

2009 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Aug 192013

Armada 4WD 8-cyl

My dad and I got into the truck and he almost slipped and fell on some type of liquid. We pulled off and realized something was wrong with the car it was going very slow and the engine sounded as though the engine was racing even though we were going less than 10 miles. We pulled over and contacted aaa who towed the truck and the tow guy said the antifreeze/coolant had leaked out when the transmission hose busted and leaked out all fluid. I'm trying to figure out why my 2009 Nissan Armada SE transmission is acting up.

- Clinton, MD, USA

Feb 012009

I have problems with my car in the braking system, suspension, transmission, hydraulic steering system is pouring oil all the time, it is impossible to drive the car with the steering wheel so hard. The fuel gauge is damaged, all the time shows that have gasoline but has nothing I trust that the car will come out good but failed leaving me in the middle of a desert mechanically stuck in the middle of nowhere. I decided to leave the car and fly to my destination my question is Nissan can go get the car where the car is Nissan could provide help outside the U.S. the car damage on a mission back to the states as I could not finish the mission because Nissan is mechanical damage, I lost my job, leaving me no money to pick up the car can Nissan pick up the car? outside the U.S.

- West Orange, NJ, USA