2012 Nissan Armada accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Armada:

2012 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

May 212013

I was driving to the store one morning about 3 miles from home. All of a sudden the rain started coming in the car bc the sunroof drain lines were improperly working at 10% because when manufactured they were placed the wrong way. This caused water to pour into my car as I was driving. My feet were soaked as rainwater poured on the gas and brake pedals. It also started to come through the dvd player, the sunroof when closed and the side top panel in front. My lights and speedometer began to go in and out as then water continued to flood my car. My car was in the shop for 2 months and had to be completely gutted due to the water ruining the seats and the carpet. Nissan didn't take responsibility for there factory default that could have caused more unknown problems. We bought the car in Dec. 2012 brand new.

- Greensboro, NC, USA