2013 Nissan Armada electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Armada:

2013 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Mar 112014

Armada 8-cyl

Twice, while I thought the vehicle was in park, it began to roll. The first time I caught it right away and igrnored it. The second time was Tuesday March 11, 2014. I arrived and work and parked. It was dark. Put the truck in park, turned off the engine and lights; when I opened the door, I could hear the wind rushing by (I was parked in a parking lot (very slight decline.) anyway, got back in, slammed on the brakes, but still managed to hit the bushes (small trees) in front of me. Why am I able to shut of the car if it's not in park like it says?

- Saint George, UT, USA