2011 Nissan Cube seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Cube:

2011 Nissan Cube Owner Comments

Feb 092015

Cube 4-cyl

I was on my way home from work when a deer jumped in front of me. I tried to avoid it. I crashed my car into the guard rail crushing the whole front end. (I have pictures) the airbags never deployed. I went to the hospital. I broke two ribs and had contusions all over the front of my body, fingers, arms, legs, etc.

- Owensboro, KY, USA

Oct 312012

Cube

Passenger weighing 120 lb sat in front seat. Passenger airbag off light came on, alerting to lack of airbag for passenger side occupant. This has happened repeatedly, and after varying lengths of time in vehicle.

- Snohomish, WA, USA