8.0

1998 Nissan Frontier electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Nissan Frontier:

1998 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Jun 252015

Frontier

My 98 Nissan Frontier instrument cluster is very erratic. The fuel gauge shows full when I know it is not. The Temp gauge goes to cold after the truck is warmed up. The speedometer jumps all over the place. If you beat the hell out of the dash it will go back to normal but if you hit a bump all hell breaks loose again. I love the tiny truck but I don't want to run out of fuel while speeding with an overheated truck. Nissan knows of this problem but won't fix it. I have read of countless other people who have this problem.

- , Cleveland, TN, USA