2001 Nissan Frontier cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Frontier:

2001 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Jan 162009

Frontier 6-cyl

Ref case: Ntb03-048A my car has the same issue except my truck is 2001.

- North Lauderdale, FM, USA

Sep 302006

Frontier 4WD 6-cyl

Leaking exhaust manifold causing noise and fumes to enter cab of truck and making me sick. Cost to repair almost $800.

- Sun City, CA, USA

Apr 212006

Frontier 4WD 6-cyl

Car with 55,000 overheats & shut down on freeway. Was towed to repair shop, 3 weeks out of warranty, and repaired at my expense. Two days after receiving it back from the repair shop, car overheats again. Cracked manifold was also discovered.

- Truckee, CA, USA

Jul 112003

Frontier 6-cyl

I bought the 2001 Frontier brand new with only 10 or 20 miles on it. Since then I've had it in the shop 8 times for the A/C (thats right 8 times). Each time the service people assure me it's fixed this time. The A/C blows hotter than the heater does and thats ridiculous. When I go there the service manager ( pat burke ) treats me like a criminal instead of a customer. As of today the truck was fixed once and for all, according to them, but I've heard that 7 times before. Very concerned and tired!!! nv.

- N. Las Vegas, NV, USA