- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 9 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 29 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 31 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 36 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 45 days ago
2001 Nissan Frontier
Worst 2001 Frontier suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front shock bushing torn1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Frontier Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Frontier compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Frontier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Frontier.