6.0

2002 Nissan Frontier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Nissan Frontier:

2002 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Jun 102005

Frontier SE V6

I currently own 4 Nissan vehicles(2002 frontier, 2002 maxima, 2008 altima, 2010 sentra), and gave a 5th one to my parents(2005 sentra), I love all of them, but all of them have the same issue. The lighter doesn't work in the console, which means I only have one lighter with which to charge my electronic devices. I have tried replacing the fuse, and switching out the whole thing and nothing has worked. If anyone knows of a recall for this PLEASE let me know.

thanks,