- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 14 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 15 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 24 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 41 days ago
2003 Nissan Frontier
Worst 2003 Frontier suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive noise1
- leaf springs, u-bolt snapped1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear4
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Frontier Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Frontier compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Frontier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Frontier.