- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 31 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
2003 Nissan Frontier
Worst 2003 Frontier suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive noise1
- leaf springs, u-bolt snapped1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear4
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Frontier Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Frontier compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Frontier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Frontier.