4.3

2004 Nissan Frontier miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Frontier:

2004 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Feb 272006

Frontier 4WD 4-cyl

I brought this car on February 25, 2006. The dealership completely lied to me.while I was signing the papers they told me that my payment plan was of three years. But they lied to me because it is really for six years. When I got home I notice so I return to the dealership and they didn't know what to say. They told me that now it was too late. That is the reason I want to cancel the purchase of this car.

- Pasadena, TX, USA