- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 15 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 20 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 22 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: In a very limited selection on small pickup trucks, the Frontier is one of the best options except -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- for one problem that makes it an avoid-at-all-costs pain in you know what: the radiator ruptures and leaks coolant into the transmission, killing it. Such a buzzkill.
This problem affects most 2005-2008 (and maybe beyond) Frontiers.
2.1hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 74,260 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: