- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 60 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 70 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2005 Nissan Frontier (Page 4 of 5)
CarComplaints.com Notes: In a very limited selection on small pickup trucks, the Frontier is one of the best options except -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- for one problem that makes it an avoid-at-all-costs pain in you know what: the radiator ruptures and leaks coolant into the transmission, killing it. Such a buzzkill.
This problem affects most 2005-2008 (and maybe beyond) Frontiers.
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 94,787 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.