- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 54 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 64 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Radiators are still cracking, leaking coolant and destroying transmissions. Which is a shame when you consider that otherwise, this would be a great small pickup truck.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 400 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.