- October 25: Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX60 Transmission Lawsuit Almost Settled news | 3 days ago
- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 25 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 49 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 58 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Driveline Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.