CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.

The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.

3.7

2007 Nissan Frontier steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Frontier:

2007 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Dec 052014

Frontier 4-cyl

I had just filled my tank with fuel. I pulled of the lot of the station into traffic, notice my fuel gauge didn't never register the fuel just added. Moments later the low fuel light came on and the service engine soon light also. I circle back to the station where the fuel was purchase and the truck began to sputter. I return to the station and proceeded to the clerk that sold me the fuel and explained what happen. I was thinking it was a problem with the fuel. Clerk stated she would record my claim/ I left the station and proceeded to drive home where I arrive safely.

- Murfreesboro, TN, USA

Aug 162012

Frontier 6-cyl

On 4 to 5 times in a one month period, while turning right, my steering felt like it went completely out. It felt as if all power was gone and became very hard to turn. It has not done this in a while, but my steering wheel is very loose. While parked, I can shake my steering wheel side to side. I do not think this is normal. I called crown Nissan and they do not have any issues with steering in my year truck. I think they are wrong and will follow up with this issue.

- Greenville, SC, USA

Sep 072007

Frontier 4WD 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2007 Nissan Frontier. While driving 5 mph or greater, the vehicle veered to the right. The dealer inspected the vehicle, but were unable to diagnose the cause of failure. The failure mileage was 5 and current mileage was 800.

- Milton, NY, USA

Jan 012007

Frontier 4-cyl

Steering must always be corrected when making any type of turn. Steering wheel does not return to straight line (center) after any turn.

- New Port Richey, FL, USA