- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 58 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 68 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28,667 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem