CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.

The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.

2.2

2007 Nissan Frontier wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Frontier:

2007 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Feb 232014

Frontier

My Frontier had a flat tire and when my spare tire was lowered, there were 4 spots of the tire that had been worn through the side wall. I tried another tire from a 2011 Frontier and the tire was the same exact way. The way its mounted is the problem.

- Charleston, SC, USA

May 022011

Frontier

My vehicle has the low tire air pressure sensor. All 4 of the tires leak because the valve stems are cracking internally. The valve stems are $100 each plus labor to install them. Soft tires are unsafe and could blow out causing accidents and injury. These should be recalled. Nissan says they won't help.

- Gloversville, NY, USA

Jan 132011

Frontier 6-cyl

On 01-13-2011 I was driving my 2007 Nissan Frontier pick up on pa sr 92S. Between nicholson and tunkhannock ABS and slip warning lights came on. I called my Nissan dealer immediately, explained the problem and difficulties I had handling the vehicle on the snow covered road. I was told that earliest appointment I could get was 01-20-2011. On my way back, when I drove on another snowy road I applied 4X4 system but it failed to engage. Now the ABS, slip and 4X4 did not work and I had hard times to make it safely home. I called the dealer again a was again told that I could get it fixed on 01-20-2011. I decided to report this problem and I hope that your investigation of my complain will make driving, especially winter driving of Nissan vehicles safer.

- Factoryville, PA, USA